V J

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Missing you all on Weekend

Yesterday, migth be the first weekend after a year that i was not with my friends. I missed my freind, my city Karachi. As its not a weekend here in Oman, they celebrate Thrusday as a weekend, (Friday is holiday). How i celebrated Karachi weekend, here, we had a good dinner outside (no one from 3 of us know how to make the food), so we dinner outside, then we moved to home, a good movie show was going on "Sleepy Hollow", horror movie. I was half sleeping during the show. Other friends with me at Oman are Nadir bhai, and Naseem bhai. Both are my seniors from Kaslsoft, very cooperating, friendly and helping in nature. Wish to have a nice weekend after a month as we will inshalla in Karachi. Wajahat Abbas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home