V J

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Wasting time in reading books

Getting bunch of free time here in Muscat while living alone, i am wasting time in reading books, i purchased before coming Oman. These books are really interesting, though not related to technology but related to those who made technologies :). One book was the collection of articles posted on Reader digest a series as "Getting the best out of your life". The book has the same title, its really awesome, contain small articles from different scholars, visionary people.. I found it really great. I will be sharing this in next posts. Regards, VJ

1 Comments:

  • gr8 yar u know it . I love reading books my self. which books u bought and from where.. i;d love to get my hands on them.
    cheers!

    By Blogger Hammad, at 11/25/2005 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home