V J

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Work for Money. If you Want Loyalty, Buy a Dog.

Strange.. ugly.. but some true percpetion.... about this professionalism....approaches.. derived and driven by metropolitan, advanced, enhanced, enlightened.. society. This is a nick of my friend msn.. though i was quite shocked.. to read this.. but again,, its some ugly.. side.... of a picture.. but true somehow.. in most cases.. Even though, its true.. but i think we should avoid these type of things, for making a perception.. postive...

3 Comments:

  • I would say, its being practical :). I am sure most of the people reading this blog would find it insane or rude. But even those guys, when it comes to practicality would do the same thing. Myself, I have done it a lot of times even though I wont really like to say it up front.

    By Blogger Sanket, at 8/08/2006 01:11:00 AM  

  • Sir jee,
    App to kulch aur likhne ka naam hi nahi lete hai!
    Every time I come here to know more about Wajahat (Oops VJ) and I am disappointed. :(
    Hope you keep up to it man.

    --Sanket
    http://blogs.msdn.com/sanket

    By Blogger Sanket, at 8/23/2006 05:24:00 AM  

  • are you alive?

    By Blogger Sanket, at 9/02/2006 11:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home